Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Sep 11, 2016 6:42 PM

outdoor camera has gone offline

pls help

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Mine has gone offline as well

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @beybices & @Njlisad1

If your camera is offline we can absolutely help you with that!

Please click here to chat with one of our support agents. They can change the settings of your interior doors on your system, and test the changes to make sure you are happy with the new settings!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Mine too it says low signal and that it's not compatible it does record motion outside but gives an error message on the screen
PaulMafinga

Former Employee

• 

102 Messages

4 years ago

If the camera is showing "Low Bandwidth" on the live feed, but is still recording ok, then it is not an issue with the camera it is an issue with the connection between the Digital Life Controller and your internet router. This could be caused by a few different things not being in place correctly or maybe one of those devices not working correctly.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

My camera is off line; after going thru all the steps to try and fix, I was advised to select 'live chat'. Unfortunately the live chat will not connect - even when I used another link to access. I don't have time to hang around my house waiting on a tech.
Any advise?
I have pushed the reset 'hole' and unplugged for 10 seconds then replugged.
Thanks!?
Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @Jaylette

Have you received the assistance needed to restore your camera?

If not, please allow our Customer Support Leadership to help expedite the resolution of these matters.

Please share a little more information by clicking here to send Digital Life a private message. In your message please include:

• Your name
  • Account number
  • Address
  • Contact number

Thank you!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I had continuous problems since install back in August with low signal, low bandwidth, camera offline etc. The camera is mounted on my detached garage and makes connection with the DLC via the white boxes that use the neutral in the electrical system to communicate with each other, not the wifi ones due to the distance. I tried to resolve myself, but I ended up unpairing the box that powers the DLC and the box that connects to the router. A tech came out and re-paired the boxes, the camera worked for a short while after he left then the problems started again. In the process of troubleshooting the issue the tech suggested that one of my power strips was a surge suppressor type, but it was not. What we both missed was the other power strip that was powering the white box for the DLC was a surge suppressor strip. I plugged the white box directly into the outlet nearby and Poof! problem resolved. Check your power arrangements for the white power/comm. boxes! The surge suppressors can mess with the communication via the electrical system. 

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

if it is unplugged - should i recieve a notification?

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

@ddfy Hello. No , you do not receive a notification if the camera is unplugged.

• 

3 Messages

we are having a surprise party quarantine style and i don’t want my mom to see any of the decorations coming in- by unplugging it.. there will not be a notification ? will the camera stop recording immediately ? i really don’t want to ruin the surprise .

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

@ddfy Yes, once unplugged it will stop recording. If someone logs into the app they will see that camera is offline.

• 

3 Messages

i tried it today just for test runs, and it didn’t say offline. should i have let it just load or is there a possibility that it can keep recording after being unplugged ?

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

@ddfy It cannot record when not plugged in as it needs power to operate.

Get started...

Ask a new question