Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Sep 18, 2016 9:47 AM

Nest camera integration

Hi, 

I just purchased a few Nest cameras - I see that the Nest thermostat can be integrated into the My Digital life app - can the camera be integrated too? If so, can you point me to a FAQ/help document on how to go about it? 

Thanks!

-Mithun [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Responses

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @mithund

At this time we are only able to integrate the thermostat.  Please stay tuned to this page and check your emails as we will announce new enhancements as they become available.  Thank you! 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hi, 

I also have  a nest camera and would like to integrate that with my Digital Life. Please let us know when this feature will be available!

Thanks,

Steve

jbeezely

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

2 years ago

Come on att. You guys are behind the game. Can’t integrate best cameras?  Or at least improve your own cameras. 

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

2 years ago

@jbeezely  Hello. This is currently  being worked on... should have more information for you in the beginning of the New Year.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
j.holmes

Scholar

• 

164 Messages

@ATTDigitalLifeCS Is AT&T truly working on new cameras? We have surpassed the New Year and I have not seen any updates.

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

@j.holmes Hello. We have been working on several things, unfortunately I do not have any more information to share with you at this time.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

I have only been waiting for 4 years...no biggie! AT&T has been on top of this all this time /sarcasm

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

@mithund Hello. On May 7, 2019 Google announced the elimination of the Works with Nest Program effective August 31, 2019 with all 3rd party companies. As a result, the integration of Nest products was impacted which is why they cannot be integrated. Google is moving towards everything integrating with Google Assistant instead of Works with Nest.

​https://www.tomsguide.com/us/google-ends-works-with-nest,news-30036.html

(edited)

jbeezely

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

2 years ago

Good. I really hope ATT is paying attention to their customers. Every day
new products come out that make us question why existing customers stick
around. Culture needs to change at ATT!

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I really like my at&t digital life system but after two years and still no ability to integrate Nest and other mainstream 3rd party devices my patience and satisfaction with at&t is wearing down.... I'll probably give another month before moving to someone else

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

879 Messages

2 years ago

I see that ATT no longer offers any new packages with cameras...

Hopefully, this is because they’ll integrate with 3rd party (better) offerings.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
jbeezely

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

2 years ago

That’s unfortunate and surprising. Sounds like they are going out of
business.
directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

879 Messages

2 years ago

They are actively trying to find a buyer for Digital Life, per several news stories in reputable business sites/magazines.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

Soooo.... It's been 3 years and still no 3rd party camera integrations enabled?! Is this just going to be a pipe dream at this point?

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

879 Messages

a year ago

There has been information from ATT regarding a roadmap for Digital Life.

I would be very surprised if any new functionality was forthcoming.

Most ATT stores no longer offer DL sales in my area.

jbeezely

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

a year ago

Next year. Lol.
Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

a year ago

@jbeezely @directv_123 @mithund  Hello. There have been delays due to Googles announcement regarding their Works with Nest Platform... we are working with a couple of 3rd parties to see what we can do in order to be able to integrate. Really appreciate your patience.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Years have come and gone...are you guys still figuring this out AT&T?

Get started...

Ask a new question