Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
S

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 9, 2021 12:05 PM

Move to new house with existing digital life

I have moved to a new house with existing digital life.

The alarm keeps ringing even when its disarm.

What should i do. I dont have a digital life account.

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

1年前

@shobhitj85

You will need to disconnect all the Digital Life equipment (from AC power & remove the batteries) to silence the system. This will include the following:

• The main controller
  • Plug-in siren
  • Alarm keypad (remove the batteries)

Thank you

• 

1 Message

8分前

How did you decide on such a house? 

• 

4 Messages

8分前

Usually, I'm just thrilled with smart homes equipped with special devices. Such as automatically turning on lights, heating or cooling rooms and maintaining the same temperature, a built-in security system, and more.

• 

3 Messages

8分前

Usually gray, and plugged into an outlet. If you can find it, open it and unplug the battery and the plug at the same time. Not sure if this works for DigitalLife but if it has a panel it should.

• 

1 Message

8分前

I just bought a home and it had a Digital Life system, well, at least the main box and keypad.  There is also a camera over the door. I called AT&T and this service is not available for my address.  Weird, so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for me,  I'm all ears.

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

7分前

@nursephoebe 

Many people uninstall the system if they do not want the equipment in/on their home. That is totally up to you. 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.