Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
DobiesRule

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 12:27 AM

Lutron integration stopped working !!!

Hi All,

The integration with Lutron was working fine until today, now nothing works.

These are the issues I am having:

1. I can not control any of my Lutron Caseta devices through the web browser.  When I try from the web browser I get "Thermostat Error" (screenshot below)
  2. I can not control any of my Lutron Caseta devices through the Digital Life app.  When I try from the Digital Life App the device automatically goes back to off.
  3. I can not control any of my Lutron Caseta devices through the Digital Life tablet.  The tablet responds as if it was controlling a device but the device does not turn on/off.
  4. I can not do a self-service add of Lutron devices through the web browser nor the Digital Life app, I get a warning message "Your Lutron devices can not be retrieved at this time" (screenshot below

After troubleshooting with chat support, I was supposed to get connected to Tier 2 but was not due to no-one being available during the holiday.

I am now waiting for a callback from Tier 2.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

ThermostatError.jpgThermostat ErrorWarning.jpgLutron Error

Thanks in advance for the help!

2 Attachments

Responses

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

866 Messages

11 months ago

Al Lutron devices working for me, so not a universal outage, as has happened in the past...

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.3K Messages

10 months ago

@MatPrime   Hello. Would you please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a private message with your name and account number? I would like to have one of our technical folks take a look to see if your system is communicating with the Lutron gateway.... Everything was working, then you were trying to add some new Lutron devices and now everything stopped working correct?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

5 months ago

Anything ever come up with these? i'm having the exact same issue as the images posted above in the o.p

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

I was not able to get assistance and answers, so I removed them from the network. I then did a hard reset on each Lutron item. I let them all sit for about an hour as I tried 10-15 minutes and they still not work. Once they were completely drained of all connection info, I added them back and they were fine. That seems to be the work around for anything added to ATT products/network. Grin. Good luck to you and getting them back up and running.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

I am having the exact same issue and errors as reported in this tread. I have contacted ATT support multiple times and as everyone else has reported they ask what is Lutron and you must call them. I have asked for Tier 2 and 3 and was passed to billing instead. If there is an ATT employee on this thread that could help me rest the gateway, please let me know as I love this product but it is driving me crazy. By the way, I am a high-level service tech in another profession so I do understand the situation and the solution but need ATT's help to solve.  Thanks for your help!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

I am having the exact same issue and errors as reported in this tread. I have contacted ATT support multiple times and as everyone else has reported they ask what is Lutron and you must call them. I have asked for Tier 2 and 3 and was passed to billing instead. If there is an ATT employee on this thread that could help me rest the gateway, please let me know as I love this product but it is driving me crazy. By the way, I am a high-level service tech in another profession so I do understand the situation and the solution but need ATT's help to solve.  Thanks for the help!

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.3K Messages

4 months ago

@wolftmc   Hello. I have received your private message and have responded.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
dperrymond

• 

18 Messages

@ATTDigitalLifeCS I am having this exact same issue and trying to find the resolution. I had 3 Lutron switches working great with the DL system until I added more switches and now I get the error message when I click on Lutron under Self Connect. Any help is appreciated as I cannot add any switches to the system even though they work fine in the Lutron App.

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

866 Messages

4 months ago

Thanks @ATTDigitalLifeCS 

Please let us know how we can communicate these issues to the ATT tech staff, so they know what we’re referring to?

Too many staff asking what Lutron is, and then saying they never heard of it, and we need to call Lutron.   🙂

Thanks for your ongoing help!

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.