Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
Beep123's profile
Beep123
#1 Star!
Supersonic 25!
Helpful 1

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

Tue, Apr 19, 2016 12:27 AM

Keypad solution useless!

Thank At&t developers. You baited us into thinking you were listening to us. You locked all the chats having to do with the keypad sound conveniently. Why would you promise us and then show us how we can control the arm/disarm sound when it doesn't even work!! You guys built the system, how in the heck would you realize it doesn't even work!

Beep123

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

5 y ago

Wow all the post that have to do with the keypad have been locked!!! Amazing! You put up some half-lame 'fix' that doesn't even really fix the problem. Then you lock out all the threads in regards to this problem. You are not listening At&t when you lock everyone out!

Beep123

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

5 y ago

Time to contact the California Department of Consumer affairs. Maybe you'll listen to them.

Beep123

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

5 y ago

Took screen pictures of all the complaints over the years and how you now have locked the threads in regards to this issue.

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

899 Messages

5 y ago

I contacted a local news station... They have a little interest, but won't commit to covering it. They'll let me know by end of the week. It *is* pretty comical.... "We're listening to you!", followied by a fix that they obviously didn't test, that obviously doesn't do anything, and then.... when paying customers call them on it.... They LOCK all the threads, hoping to stifle us. THAT is a Customer Service Masterpiece!!!!
bigmac1197

Scholar

• 

194 Messages

5 y ago

I like my fix better. At least it works and takes care of the problem!! Come on att and test before releasing!!!!!
bigmac1197

Scholar

• 

194 Messages

5 y ago

Gen 1 keypads were great. Then they stopped offering them and went to this new type that is JUNK!!! What is happening to att?? It's not the same company I worked for over 30 years!

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

5 y ago

@Beep123

If you notice ALL threads prior to 4/19 have been locked. As you can see in the Coming Soon message at the top of the forum Digital Life is moving to it's own forum. Locking the threads so they can be moved is a part of that process.

We have identified the issue with controlling the arming/disarming volume and are working to resolve the issue. We want this functionality in your hands which is evident in the fact the option is visible.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.