Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
R

• 

1 Message

Mon, Oct 12, 2020 10:17 PM

Is a Land Line for the Digital Alarm

Do I need to maintain a digital phone land line for the digital life alarm system?

Constructive

Employee

• 

24.5K Messages

1 y ago

It requires internet access

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

1 y ago

@RenToby2020  Hello. The Digital Life systems runs off of 3G with a broadband backup. You do not need a land line phone but do need to have broadband.

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I am very confused.  I’m interested in Digital Alarm, but am disappointed in the information provided.  I called ATT and they provided the website information.  I’ve logged in to your website, but I don’t see a breakdown of equipment costs.  It he website allows me to purchase a system, but I would like to talk to a technician and receive an overview of what I should expect to pay for the equipment, installation, and  monthly monitoring costs.  

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

1 y ago

@Oduran88  Hello. On the website , once you check your address to see if service is available and it comes up available then it shows you what packages are available and what can be added on and allows for you to see all of the pricing on the website inclusive of equipment and the monthly costs. We do not provide a technician for an in home consultation.  Is this the website you are going to?

https://my-digitallife.att.com/learn/shop

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

Yes, I’m on that website.  I see a package available that’s a “special”.  My concern is that if I order and pay for this package, I may be charged a restocking fee or a reduction in refund if I decide not to move forward with this company after meeting with a tech.  

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

1 y ago

@Oduran88  Hello again. Our return policy is 14 days after installation. If you obtained the service and decided you didnt want the service, you would have 14 days from date of installation to cancel the account and return the equipment to receive a refund and we do not have a restocking fee.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.