Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

5.9K Messages

Sat, Mar 4, 2017 12:27 AM

Important Digital Life Message

Digital Life security services have not been impacted. Some customers received an erroneous message on their keypad. Additionally, we have seen some intermittent online response delays. We are in the process of addressing each of these issues and expect to have this resolved shortly.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Same issue here as well. Would be great if we were notified of this outage as soon as we called into Customer Support, instead of having to wait on hold for over an hour to find out. I also don't buy that an alarm will still be sent if it indeed does go off. But that's ok. I have another audible alarm that makes a very distinctive sound, which serves quite well as a backup, :). Be safe everyone.

Employee

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have same error msg on keyboard.  I think ATT should send text messages or email to their customers about this issue before, so no body will be panic.  Hate to wait on calls for longer time.  I can understand the frustration facing by everybody.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have been on hold for hour and fifteen minutes. This is crazy.

Employee

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

This is what was communicated. If you have other information please share it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

This Alarm system is aweful.  I think it's time to cancel and switch to another alarm system.  It's redicuous how much we paying a months for bad customer service and no service.  Thanks for the update.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

"There is no need to contact our Support or Monitoring Centers to make a report." What about being proactive and contacting customers about outages, and the status of the outages, through email, in lieu of placing this in a forum that most of your customers don't read. Email seems to be working great for AT&T Digital when promoting additional products and services, why not for outages.

tig1124

Scholar

• 

93 Messages

4 years ago

Yeah, this is the 2nd time in the past 2 weeks this has happened. System sends you alerts something triggered the motion detect but there is nothing in archive and by the time the app loads the screen for the live feed the moment is gone and the live feed doesn't load. Pretty worthless at that point and if you're away from home just sends your anxiety and stress levels into the ozone.😡😡😡

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

After 2hrs waiting for a person someone answers and then acts like they can't hear me and disconnects the call!!! I'm SOOOOOOO furious right now I could spit fire!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I'm having the same issue on my panel and the other issues I have are low batteries on the window sensor? Those things are so small, where and how do I get replacement batteries?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I am having the same issue. Is this AT&T or they have out sourced it to another company and just the name is being used?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Recently replaced mine. They took a 2032 size battery (the small round ones). Can get them at BatteriesPlus, Walmart, etc. Easy to replace, just pop open the casing. Double check your system takes the same kind but betting it does.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Same problem here. Is this AT&T or they have out sourced it to some other small company and making money just by giving the name? Good I came to this site. I hung up after waiting for 30 minutes.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I first noticed the issue on March 1st. North Georgia Area

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I replaced mine the other day you can buy the batteries at Walmart or target. They are aflat and round the larger piece of the sensor is where it is id you want to pop it open before you go. You may already have one around the house. My garage door opener and my Apple TV remote takes the same one

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

Thieves can go shopping now...Look for yard signs with AT&T Digital life.  They are not being monitored now.

Frustrated that I cannot access my system to let our dogsitter in our house to check on our pets.  This is ridiculous service.  [Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Get started...

Ask a new question