Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

5.9K Messages

Sat, Mar 4, 2017 12:27 AM

Important Digital Life Message

Digital Life security services have not been impacted. Some customers received an erroneous message on their keypad. Additionally, we have seen some intermittent online response delays. We are in the process of addressing each of these issues and expect to have this resolved shortly.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

Employee

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

There is a network outage causing the error. I am an employee of the company. Technicians are diagnosing the issue. It affects multiple users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Me too.  Still holding with ATT.

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

It's 6:59pm EST and I'm still having the same issue in Stockbridge GA. Do you have an ETA on when it will be resolved? I've been on hold for over an hour and still cannot receive any feedback. If our alarm was to go off, does ATT still get notified while it's in this state?

Employee

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I'm having same issue all day today as well.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

What's the news on this? I can not properly arm/disarm from the APP. It takes forever to load the APP. Also Keypad Issue: ERR Alarm not sent to ATT. I did a test today, and the system was not able to communicate with the monitoring center and I did not get a call back regarding the "INTRUSION".
Are we getting credits for unmonitored activity??

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

What's the news on this? I can not properly arm/disarm from the APP. It takes forever to load the APP. Also Keypad Issue: ERR Alarm not sent to ATT. I did a test today, and the system was not able to communicate with the monitoring center and I did not get a call back regarding the "INTRUSION".
Are we getting credits for unmonitored activity??

Tutor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same problem here. Just got off the phone with customer service (after being on hold for 90 minutes) and they said that it is a nationwide outage which includes problems with the Digital Life app (which kept kicking me out today), the wesite, and is the cause for everyones "Err: Alarm was not sent to ATT". The person I spoke with said they anticipate the problem to be fixed by this time tommorrow at the latest (which I don't buy) and I was told that this is just an error message and that if our alarm were to go off, the alert would still be sent to ATT. I don't believe that either, but that is what I was told.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Sober all have to call to reset?? What happens when you're on vacation and system goes bazook. No one can tell it's OK, as monitoring center doesn't notify the outage via email or something. Anyone can break in the home and no one is alerted!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have the same issue and its rediculas to say the least..  Its a piece of garbage......!  too many issues with this system  - we will be switching to another secuirty system company when this contract expires......:(

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

yes been on hold for over 40 mins now for that err 

kgbcmb

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

4 years ago

No network outage. It's The system, it constantly gives errors

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I'm having the same issue. I've been on hold for over an hour already.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks so much for that info I for one really appreciate it. I just hope nothing happens here tonight. My cameras aren't even recording. Hopefully we will get compensated for this. I have been on hold for over an hour now.  Woman Mad

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Same here in Decatur. I have a hard time believing if the alarm is triggered that anyone will really be notified.

Employee

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Strange, at least they can record auto message if they have this kind of issues. no body answers the calls.

Get started...

Ask a new question