Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 4:16 PM

How to unscrew my digital life equipment DLC 200C

I am trying to move and need to remove my Digital Life equipment.  I cancelled my account after having the alarm system for over 3 yrs for which AT&T said that it was no need to return equipment.  So I didn't give it a second thought until now I am moving out of my apartment and need to remove this equipment so I can get back all of my security deposit.  However, I can't seem to find where to find any screws or anything as to where to undo this thing from the wall.

Help me please.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

5.9K Messages

a month ago

@2bpositive  Hello. I have attached 3 photos. You will need to twist the screw shown in the first photo 1/4 turn, follow the photos and then on the back plate there will be screws to remove.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Hi. I meant to select “like” not “dislike “. Thank you so much for your help with this. 

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.9K Messages

a month ago

You are more than welcome!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question