Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
caitlyn.young's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Oct 24, 2014 2:29 AM

How do I disable one touch lock setting on the door lock?

I want to be able to arm the system with a lock code on the door lock as I'm leaving the house but don't know how to disable the one touch lock setting on my door lock.

Does anyone have a list of the menu options on the door lock? Or at least how to disable the one touch lock setting?

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

7 y ago

Hello @caitlyn.young!

To disable the one touch locking feature follow these steps on your door lock controller:

1. Enter Master PIN and press #
  2. Press 3#
  3. Press 3# again
  4. Press 3# again
  5. Press * to exit lock programming

**Please be aware:

If you choose to disable your one touch locking feature on your door lock controller, a valid code must be entered each time you lock your door from the door locks keypad.

Any programs created to arm your system when your door is locked by a user code will not run if the door is not locked using that code. This could potentially leave your home unlocked and unarmed. We suggest you choose an alternative program arming the system anytime the door is locked.

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

7 y ago

To enable your one touch locking feature follow these steps on your door lock controller:

1. Enter Master PIN and press #
  2. Press 3#
  3. Press 3# again
  4. Press 1#
  5. Press * to exit lock programming

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

You wrote above - "We suggest you choose an alternative program arming the system anytime the door is locked."

How do you set up that program, to set the alarm when someone leaves the house, without turning off one touch?  Is that possible?  Such as, if a housekeeper is leaving, how do I reactivate the alarm when she leaves?  Thank you.

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

5 y ago

Hello @hotrox

You can set your system to arm when the door lock is locked by anyone or when locked using a specific code. Here is how the program looks.

Arming from door.png

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.