Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Sep 21, 2015 4:09 PM

Garage door opener

I need to know which brand of garage door opener is compatible with the ATT digital life? I call tech support all I get is that you can't use the Genie, lift master and Chamberlin. I don't know of many more garage door makers. All I need is a brand and make that ATT knows works with this system.

Responses

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

6K Messages

a year ago

@cheddarthief  Hello again. A lot  of the garage door openers on the market are not tied into your home security system directly as this one is, hence the reason for the added security measures regarding compatibility with devices.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

I understand what you're saying but my last one was.  It was one of the reason's I bought this system.  I understand that while this wireless to motor control is different than the standard wired control, and that is not as convenient for ATT, I would think someone would investigate a way for the ATT users to develop a work around so we can still control our garages with our system.  No?

Brand User

Community Support

• 

6K Messages

a year ago

@cheddarthief   We do investigate when we can with the manufacturers, as it is a joint effort for them to be compatible.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question