Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
ED_Man

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Sun, Mar 20, 2016 8:14 PM

Dual Zone Air Conditioner

Just this stuff installed and realized the dual zone AC won’t work. They said it would be two weeks before a technician can come out. The thermostats look like they are installed correctly. Anyone run into this and have a quick fix?

Responses

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

Maybe you could find something on these air con servicing articles? I had some problems with my air con when it didn't blow cool air and I managed to fix it after reading the DIY article on the website. Hopefully it helps you otherwise just wait for the technician. 

• 

1 Message

I am having problems with my noisy aircon, anyway to fix it? 

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

My mother-in-law had something similar. She used the air conditioner on a daily basis, then her air conditioner started to stop responding to the remote. If she were to increase the temperature, the aircon would switch off. But when she switches it back on, the temperate would skyrocket to the high 20s. Luckily they managed to help her with the issue. This means less family squabbles and lesser problems between her and the missus. Guess all we needed was just some aircon servicing

• 

1 Message

12 days ago

Same here. This kind of air conditioner issue is not easy to settle our self. I usually called my aircon contractor, coolearth.com.sg. If you wish to find out more tips about the air conditioner, check out the blog section of billyaircon.com.sg. Hope it helps.

Get started...

Ask a new question