clua1102's profile

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Jun 22, 2022 1:21 PM

DLC-100

I cancel my subscription to Digital Life and they delete via internet the software and configuration of my house; now I have no communication from the keypad and controller.

How can I access to the controller to configurate again my house sensors?

I understand if I cancel the subscription the monitoring is gone, but why they delete the software and configuration on the controller?

Appreciate any help.

Thank you.  

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3 m مضت

@clua1102 

The Digital Life app is part of the paid service agreement. When your Digital Life service is disconnected you no longer have access to the app or controlling your system from the keypad. 

RWM

• 

67 Messages

3 m مضت

There ought to be an option to utilize the system stand-alone, with a broadband connection, without monitoring or support, but AT&T seems dis-interested in one.

RWM

• 

67 Messages

3 m مضت

For those who are month-to-month with AT&T, as we have been for years, there is no inclination to sign with another vendor who will demand a multi-year contract for what amounts to the same services.

There ought to be an option to utilize the DigitaLife system stand-alone, with a broadband connection, as the system works today, post-3G, or local-only, but without monitoring or support.

Unfortunately, AT&T seems dis-interested in continuing to collect revenue for this option.

RWM

• 

67 Messages

3 m مضت

In other words, when AT&T shuts you off, despite your expressed continued willingness to pay, they render worthless subscribers' investments in DigitalLife equipment. That's a taking.

"The Digital Life app is part of the paid service agreement. When your Digital Life service is disconnected you no longer have access to the app or controlling your system from the keypad. "

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.