Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
cjbowes's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, May 29, 2019 12:39 PM

Digital Life - Water Sensors

(Topic 1) I have 4 water sensors (by dishwasher, by water heater, by washing machine & by sump pump). They are set up to send me notifications to my cell phone or email, when they detect water. The AT&T Digital Life Service Technician tells me that he does not know how to fix it. Is there a way to escalate to a higher level at AT&T repair?

(Topic 2). All 4 sensors are supposed to have a flashing light & a siren when water is detected. On one of them (the one by the Water Heater), the siren does not work. The AT&T Digital Life Technician says he does not know why. Is there a way to escalate to a higher level at AT&T Repair

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3年前

@cjbowes  Hello. For topic #1 , could you explain a little more on what is needed? Are you wanting to change the program of notifying you? For topic #2, the sound would be a beeping if it detected water... when you move the sensor around, it doesn't make any noise whatsoever? Has the battery been replaced recently and if so, was it put in the correct way? In your Digital Life app, if there are any issues with your devices not working properly, a red circle will show up on Solution Center (bottom right of the main screen of the app)...could you tap that and see if there is anything that comes up about that water sensor? Thank you

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3年前

I called the Digital Life "Customer Service" group & got the issue resolved. Not sure why the Digital Life Tech support who was sent to fix the issue couldn't solve it. 

Therefore, many thanks to the Digital Life Customer Support group

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

1年前

@Kintre 

Good afternoon,

There is no need to change the sensors when you change your dishwasher. Make sure your sensor is not damaged during the dishwasher exchange. In addition, make sure your water sensor is placed in a position to detect water after changing your dishwasher.

Thanks again for checking in. We are here to assist if you have any further questions.

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

1年前

@Kintre 

That's fantastic to hear. I need to replace some appliances at home and I hope my experience will be as good as yours.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.