The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
cmsorenson's profile
cmsorenson
#1 Star!
Above & Beyond Level 1
Employee

Employee

• 

18 Messages

Fri, Dec 18, 2015 2:13 AM

Digital Life smart plug -warranty?

Hi, 

I spent 15 frustrating minutes with technical support and finally gave up as I had other things to do.  My Digitallife system is at least a couple of years old. I first thought that one of my smart plugs had failed, as the light no longer came on when programmed. I later determined that one of the input plugs failed, but the other works. So does this device have a warranty and will AT&T replace it or do I have to simply buy another one when eventually the second plug failed? I am not willing to waste more frustrating time with technical suppor leaping through their hoops.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

6 y ago

Hello @cmsorenson

We are listening and want to help you! I am sorry to hear of the Smart Plug issue you're having. We appreciate you trusting us to help keep your home secure. Our Customer Support Leadership would like to expedite the resolution of this matter. Please share a little more information by clicking here to send Digital Life a private message. In your message please include:

• Your name
  • Account number
  • Address
  • Contact number
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.