Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Tue, Dec 20, 2016 7:15 AM

CODE 900 Error - NO Access to system using ANY Apple IOS product

This is my third day of not having access to my AT&T Digital Life alarm system because of an error 900 that keeps showing up on my login attempt.  I can access if I don't utilize the AT&T app on my iPad or iPhone but cannot use the app.  Multiple calls to call center supplies no answer.  Commitment to call back never kept.  The only information I have received is:

1. We know of a problem with the Apple App.

2. No idea on how to really fix it.

3. Maybe you need to factory reset ALL your Apple devices (NO WAY)!

4. Resetting my alarm system did not fix it.

5. Re syncing the system did not fix it.

6. New Password did not fix it.

7  Deleting the software and reinstalling it did not fix it.

Anybody at AT&T have clue what is going on?

Responses

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

I have been having a problem logging in for about two weeks now. My system is completely useless right now. Can't log in through the iPhone app, a Mac or a PC. 

You got futher than I did, the reset password system won't even work for me. I keep getting an error that says they are having issues with their forgot password system. No one has aplogized and of course no credit has been offered for the time my system has been down. I will probably be looking for a new provider over the holidays.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

One hour on the phone and it finally got reported to a tier three support.  They are sending down a patch to my system that should (taking bets) fix the problem.  Literally waited on hold until my agent could get his back office to respond (23 minute hold time for him) and then wait for back office to contact technical support.  I keep expecting them to say Russia hacked my system.  Will keep you posted if this FINALLY fixes this dog.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Called AT&T with same problem. First rep said trouble with our devices (2 iPads & 2 iPhones?) Read your review. Called back, reqstd Supv.  Explained what you were told.  He said log-in using web browser not app.  Worked like a charm!  He submitted report about app having problems.  Advised him to inform the other employees in call center of app issues and not advise problem with devices or system patch. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Four hours on the phone today.  Yes, I can go around the app and get access to Digital Life, but, the app is developed and managed by AT&T so they need to get their collective rear-ends in gear and fix the problem with the app.  Results from four hours (no kidding) with AT&T?

1. Completely powered down system including taking the back-up battery out. Not fixed.

2. Updated the system software. Not fixed.

3. Updated the system software again. Not fixed.

4. Moved my service to a new server. Not fixed.

5. FINALLY turned in a trouble ticket with tier three support.  A promise to call me back with results of investigation. Taking bets on never getting a callback.

Notice in all of this, no mention of a credit to my service and no mention that it was a problem with the latest upgrade to the IOS app.  

More to follow. . .

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Received on call from Tier two support.  Problem still not fixed.

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

6K Messages

4 years ago

@PeaveyBassman Thank you for the feedback and I'm speaking with our technical team now and will post to this thread when I hear more. In the interim, have you tried logging into the web version of our portal. I'm hoping you will be able to login to that version in the mean time.

Also, I will be sending you a private message to get your specific account information so we can look into this further.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Private message responded to.

I am able to gain access to Digital Life by utilizing the web version.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Code 900 is still a problem. No call back from tier 2 support.  We are now a month into this problem with little to no update.  Very disappointed in this lack of respect for the customer.  I am now of the opinion that this issue only impacts a limited number of people and AT&T is betting we will not go through the headache of changing systems.  Kudos to the person giving me two months of credits to my account but I would like to, at least, have an honest response as to the outcome of the trouble ticket.
Suggestion for AT&T - IF you do not provide feedback on a problem, the customer thinks NOTHING is being done to fix the problem.  Perceived truth and truth ARE the same thing to the customer.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Finally able to access Digital Life through the IOS app.  Also, did receive a call from AT&T confirming the app is now working.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you from one customer to another customer for your extremely hard work in giving updates and information on this issue.  We were also very disappointed in the lack of respect and communication in dealing with this issue. I called to also receive credit.  Rep Tacora apologized that I was having problems with my app and we do not give credit for app trouble.   I corrected her that it is ATT's app that was having the problems.  I requested and spoke with her supervisor, Lacharlcia since Tacora said she couldn't help me.  Lacharlcia also apologized for having trouble with my app and offered $10 credit.  Again I informed the rep it is ATT's app that was having problems and has persisted for almost 2 months with first being told the trouble was with our devices.  Explained we were the first customer in our city to purchase the ATT Digital Life system Feb 2015 and a major draw was the ATT Digital Life app being touted as a quick, easy, convenient, customziable app.   I said $10 was unacceptable and requested but was refused 1 month credit.  Spoke with her supervisor, Dominque and reiterated the afformentioned details and to review the ATT community forum.  He said the rule in his office is he can only offer $10 credit and that person got lucky.  He said he is the highest supervisor I can speak with in his office and referred me to their corporate office since his direct supervisor, Chelsea Wallace does not interact with customers.  There are numerous options to this type of service and I would think ATT would value retaining a long time customer who has ATT wireless home phone, ATT wireless cell phones, ATT U-verse and ATT Digital Life  and give us a one month credit for our ATT Digital Life system.

Brand User

Community Support

• 

6K Messages

4 years ago

We can help, @Melzel.  We sincerely apologize for the lack of service.  Check your inbox for a direct message from our team.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

It's 2019 and I am getting this same error code when trying to log in to the AT&T wireless for business website to pay a bill. I have spoken to three different reps and no one has been able to assist me. The last one open a ticket which will take 2-3 business days to get a response. The bill is due in 4 days. I have tried using different browers and devices and all get the same error message. Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it?

Brand User

Community Support

• 

6K Messages

2 years ago

@Undrea1  Hello. You posted this in the AT&T Digital Life Forum. Unfortunately, I do not have the knowledge to be able to assist you with this. Have you tried posting this in the wireless forum?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Sorry, wrong forum. Let's try this again in the right place.

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

This problem is not only limited to apple products its effecting android products to

Get started...

Ask a new question