CODE 900 Error - NO Access to system using ANY Apple IOS product
This is my third day of not having access to my AT&T Digital Life alarm system because of an error 900 that keeps showing up on my login attempt. I can access if I don't utilize the AT&T app on my iPad or iPhone but cannot use the app. Multiple calls to call center supplies no answer. Commitment to call back never kept. The only information I have received is:
1. We know of a problem with the Apple App.
2. No idea on how to really fix it.
3. Maybe you need to factory reset ALL your Apple devices (NO WAY)!
4. Resetting my alarm system did not fix it.
5. Re syncing the system did not fix it.
6. New Password did not fix it.
7 Deleting the software and reinstalling it did not fix it.
Anybody at AT&T have clue what is going on?