Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
ChristineMarie's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Nov 29, 2017 3:24 PM

Changed Internet Providers - How do I get Digital Life system to recognize?

I've seen this question asked several times with no resolution from AT&T. The video on the app is useless and does not address the issue. I have a new internet service provider (XFinity) and the system will not connect. I've entirely reset the system and it's still not recognizing my internet connection.

I do not have time to sit on hold waiting to speak with multiple service reps. Rather than referring me to a video, please provide step-by-step instructions on how to enable the system to recognize a new internet provider. For example:

1. Disconnect the battery.
  2. Stand on your head.
  3. Summon the gods of AT&T while simultaneously crossing your fingers.
  4. Cry.

Thank you. 

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

4 y ago

@ChristineMarie Oh no, we definitely want to help with this. Typically a reboot will do the trick. It may be that HPAV needs to be unplugged or power cycled or something could not be plugged in. But, if the reboot did not work, it really could be anything. It's best that you have a tech scheduled to come take a look. If you like, private message me your name, address and call back number. I will have someone reach out to assist with scheduling a technician to come out.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.