Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 22, 2016 8:07 PM

Camera video stream

I have 4 outside and 1 indoor camera. I continually get no video stream available. I have 2 small pads and both do the same thing but yet I can get on my phone.

Responses

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

6K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @joanswift

If you are able to see video on one of your devices this shows the camera and systems are working properly. I suggest troubleshooting the devices that are not working.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

13 Messages

5 months ago

Maybe, the problem is not in the camera but in the phone. I had such a problem with my phone and by the end, I found out that I have an old system that needs to be updated. However, I want to buy a professional video camera in order to be able to take quality pictures, because although there are phones that have the ability to take quality photos, they cannot replace a camera. I read some articles about cameras on Improvevideostudio and it seems interesting for me. Unfortunately, these are expensive and I need time to raise the necessary amount, but it's definitely worth it

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question