AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
G

• 

1 Message

Fri, Sep 11, 2020 7:20 PM

AT&T Digital Life Cameras - Not recording

Called customer service to report an issue that my cameras were not recording any longer, waited 3 weeks for a service appointment scheduled for Wednesday Aug 9, 2020, NO ONE showed up. Called customer service and was told the issue was escalated and someone would call to reschedule within 48 hrs, NO ONE called. Called today Friday Aug. 11, 2020 5 times, totally 3 1/2 hours on the phone, Still not fixed and unable to reschedule repair appointment. The apps has been preparing support contents for over an hour so I cant reschedule that way either. AT&T is a huge disappoint. Customer service is horrific. 

Responses

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

5.9K Messages

a month ago

@GGFasano  Hello. My apologies for the issue that you are having. I was able to locate your account based off of the email address that you used for the forum. I have submitted all of the information over to our technician manager and have asked him to contact you today.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question