Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
C

• 

1 Message

Sun, Sep 27, 2020 8:04 PM

AT&T digital alarm repeater offline

I have had my digital alarm system for 5 years. Last spring I 

Began receiving notices that my repeater was offline. I changed out the batteries three months ago and have had no more problems until three days ago and it again has happened numerous times. Each time for several hours before it goes back on. It is offline more than on. I am away from home for several months and I don’t know what to do. This is the reason I have the alarm and terribly frustrated with AT&T technical help when I call them. I‘m wondering if I have a neighbor go unplug the repeater and plug it back in. If that might help? Any suggestions will be appreciated. 

Responses

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

5.9K Messages

a month ago

@Consue00  Hello. My apologies for the issue that you are having. I was able to locate your account based off of the email address that you used for the forum. I had one of our technical folks take a look at your account and looks like all of your devices are receiving the appropriate signals so the repeater is not causing an issue for you. You can have your neighbor go in and unplug it , wait 60 seconds and plug it back in if you would like to have it come back online.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question