Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
ATTDigitalLifeCS's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

Fri, Mar 3, 2017 4:03 PM

App Restored--Clearing the Keypad Error Message

Thank you so much for your patience!  The mobile and web apps have been restored to full functionality.  

If you are still seeing the error message "ERR: Alarm not sent to AT&T" on your keypad AND your keypad has the flip-down door that covers the buttons, please reset the device by pressing and holding the * and # keys simultaneously until you hear a confirmation beep.  

Following this process on the keypad model with the flip-down door will reset the device and clear the error message.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

Hello, I just did the instructions given to clear the keypad error message. Did it twice, in fact. Nothing happened. Did NOT work.

These are the instructions I followed:

App Restored--Clearing the Keypad Error Message
Thank you so much for your patience! The mobile and web apps have been restored to full functionality.

If you are still seeing the error message "ERR: Alarm not sent to AT&T" on your keypad, please reset the device by pressing the * and # keys simultaneously for 5 seconds, then releasing.

Following this process will reset the device and clear the error message.

gary_pickens

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 y ago

Kinda hard to do when no one is home.  Guess it goes unarmed all day.  Do i get credit for the day of outage?

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

5 y ago

Hi @gary_pickens & @mike2k

Please check your inbox for a private message from our team.  We want to help resolve this matter for you as quickly as possible.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I am not at home, how do I know it is cleared?  If not, I do not have the flip door.  Is everyone affected getting a credit for the day?    I cannot even log in online as of right now, it is having recconnect issues.

mgaffigan@yahoo.com 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

I cannot log into my app. It stills say's it does not recongize me and my home alarm is not being monitered,. ATT has not upheld their on contract, so if someone breaks into my home, I will sue. I have tried to call for 2 days now. I'm very upset

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

5 y ago

You should be able to arm/disarm the system using either a keypad in your home, a tablet, keychain remote, or the mobile app.

If you can't login to the mobile app, please try the web address below using a web browser from your mobile device, tablet, or computer to login to the web app:

https://my-digitallife.att.com  

If you are still unable to access please click to send either private message or to chat with an agent.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I have had the same issue for the last couple of days. The customer service wait was long but I finally got a representative who advised that I hold the * key and the # key simultaneously until you hear a confirmation beep.  Whether that is 5 seconds or longer I don't know.  She actually reset it for me from her workstation.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5 y ago

Web app is still not working and I need to review camera recordings from last night.  I'm getting the message that connection is lost - attempting to reconnect with a spinning orange circle.  Try again @ATTDigitalLifeCS

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.