Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Feb 12, 2020 3:48 AM

Voicemail timestamp

Hello, my Note 4 is set to the correct date and time but when I listen to my messages the time is 3 hours off. I live on the west coast now and my phone number originally was set up on the east coast over 15 years ago. How can I get my voice mail to timestamp my messages with the coreect time? Area codes mean nothing any longer.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.4K Messages

2 months ago

Check your online account to see if your place of primary use and your address are both listed as West Coast rather than east coast.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

My account was updated 7 years ago. Correct address. That's what puzzles me. I don't know where else to look.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.4K Messages

address and place of primary use are two different things
Your place of primary use may not be visible in your account. You may have to call tech support.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…