Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.
Get the myAT&T app
aimcorep's profile

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, September 14th, 2022 10:45 PM

Visual Voicemail

Why does ATT continue to run customers in circles trying to set up Visual Voicemail? One thing that should be very clear. The Samsung S22 Ultra IS capable of visual voicemail. It is AT&T that does not support it on the S22U. They insinuate it is a problem with the phone, it is not.

I spent hours going in circles with your tech people and the last one finally confessed that it is an issue that AT&T does not want to address. This was back when the S22U was newly introduced. It looks like the same issue still exists, if I am wrong, show me and I will retract my statement happily!

In the interim, you continue to lie to customers, insinuating it is the phone that is not capable. You are wrong, a coworker on a different network uses his with no issue.

AT&T, fix the problem!

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

4 months ago

Hoping to heard somebody tries this and it works?  Sadly my 40 years of IT with years of programming and being now in cloud, storage and cloud having worked for IBM, Oracle, Hitachi and a few fortune software / security companies for the last 30 years.......my spidy senses are tingling, sorry.   (i.e to your tag line.... I got shrinkage <smile>)   

Somebody give me the coast is clear and maybe I will be the third one to try it.  :-)

• 

14 Messages

4 months ago

is it only the Ultra or other phones in the S22 series? And Mr. Johnny AT&T, please do not tell us that it will be fixed for the S23, unless you will provide us a free upgrade!!!!!!!!!

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

It was for All S22 series.  Guy was blocked or deleted I guess. I got one of the files he sent and it worked on my S22. it's legit but he did change the about footer to something funny and profane. lol. I don't dare share it.

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

What he was saying was true guys and I found out to do it yourself from the att official vvm apk  was pretty simple. had to get the appcloner or any kind of editor application and changed the sdk min to 25 and cloned using manifest with compatibility. I didn't do it but that's what I saw when I looked all this up. he wasn't lying

• 

14 Messages

4 months ago

Not an easy feat if the phone is managed by my company. What is the problem that AT&T needs to overcome, that other providers do not have?

Politics?

Incompetence?

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

probably incompetence. but ya I am using at&t service. If your phone is managed by your company you can't install apks? there no (Edited per community guidelines) or anything it's simple install and it's just att app that's modified to be used for our current devices

(edited)

• 

12 Messages

4 months ago

Editing the comments gotta love the company who won't even let us have a voice or a chance at solving the problem ourselves. A*******

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

lol

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.