Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jan 22, 2020 1:02 AM

Video Calling is unavailable on Galaxy Note 10 +

I did hard reset, didn't work.
I cleared cache, didn't work.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.3K Messages

a month ago

Is this an AT&T branded device?

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

a month ago

Hello,

Is this device form AT&T or direct form Samsung or another source? The APN Settings might need to be addressed to clear this, or it might be a model that doesn’t support this feature on AT&T. To get the best help (if it was purchased from AT&T), call customer service at (Phone number hidden) (or 611 from AT&T phone) and say “technical support” when promoted for call. To get best help, they’ll need exact model number (found in “Settings > About > Model No”.

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.3K Messages

Video calling is a carrier feature. If the phone is not AT&T branded, video calling does not work. Also video calling only works between other AT&T Android phones

(edited)

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

This device is from AT&T.

• 

2 Messages

Same issue. Same phone same network, can't video call. Bought my phone from at&t store. I cant even initiate a video call. Its greyed out. I've tried disabling and enabling the video calling. It doesnt change anything. At&t premier customer.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.3K Messages

@Pudco

By premier, you mean postpaid, not prepaid ?

Have you turned on advanced calling features?

Have you called tech support?

• 

2 Messages

Postpaid. Premier is a business account. I believe advanced calling features are on. I know wifi calling is. Have not contacted anyone yet. I like to fix my own problems before reaching out too far.. Hence internet research.