Get the myAT&T app
kimjaeyoung3's profile

Mentor

• 

232 Messages

Monday, June 22nd, 2020 9:01 PM

suggestion For Samsung And a note for AT&T

hello ! my name is jaeyoung (Edited per community guidelines) and i have a new suggestion for (Edited per community guidelines) app. please make a new stream app called Samsung Game Live screen recorder..... since i can't get the app called Game Launcher and Game Tools that is why i am suggesting a new development app. please do make it a little comfortable using the app. please also add a setting to record even when the screen is off and i can record the whole entire screen not just the app itself, please make it to record Game Sounds and my voice only. please make the app that you can do it. please make it so i can stream again. 

and also please add settings like FPS and things like that i would like to stream to Twitch and Facebook multi stream.

Thank you.

Matthew (Edited per community guidelines)

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

4 years ago

Your using a s7 your not going to get a new app like that.  Now if you had a s20 you could use the game app.  Using old hardware and expecting companies to care is a dream these days.  Heck my apps are coded to work on Oreo 8.0 or later nothing before as I dont want to worry about performance problems.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

It looks like someone needs a new phone.

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Mentor

• 

232 Messages

@GLIMMERMAN76

how in the world do you know that? 

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

@kimjaeyoung3 Mr. Glimmerman knows all there is to know about Android and he is our go-to person for all things Android here on the forum. Trust his word.

AT&T Cell Booster Technical Guide by OttoPylot

Cellular Booster Guide by OttoPylot

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Mentor

• 

232 Messages

nah... he isn't nice at all.... i don't like him.

Mentor

• 

232 Messages

and the last time Samsung did a stream app was Game live but that was taken into consideration. and there is no other app that could record game audio and my voice. there is Samsung Game tools that i use and i like using the app.

Mentor

• 

232 Messages

4 years ago

lol

Mentor

• 

232 Messages

4 years ago

what a bad customer service!

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

4 years ago

It is not customer service, it is educated users telling the truth. Cell phones will work for years but after a couple of years, the companies stop supporting older models. What @GLIMMERMAN76 was trying to tell you was that even though the phone is new to you, it is not new to the manufacturer and the manufacturer will no longer support it and once it is no longer supported, they surely will not write code to make an app for one person.

Mentor

• 

232 Messages

4 years ago

ok

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.