Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Get the myAT&T app
Morgan524808's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Aug 15, 2015 3:55 PM

Smart limits sign in

each time I try to login to my smart limits account I keep getting error message. This happens only when using the smart limit app on my iphone. Here is what I see when I try to login "we're experiencing a temporary system error that prevents us from completing your request. We've reported the issue to tech support".

My smart limit sign in is ***. I've try calling Att help several times and they keep telling me they're working on it but it's been over 1 week and it still does not work. I would appreciate help. Thanks. Linda.

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hi there! @Morgan524808 thanks for posting your concerns. I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with the Smart Limits app.

So I can further assist you, please private message me by clicking here and provide your name and a good contact number.

Thanks!

Charise

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

Please try unlocking my sign in phone number. When I try logging into smart limits with my phone number it keeps saying the account has been locked due to too many attempts. So if you in lock my account then it might work. So please unlock smart limits ID [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]. Please let me know once you have unlocked. Thank you. Linda.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 y ago

I received a phone call from Att tech support. They had me remove smart limit app then sign in to smart limit on my computer. Then close smart limit account on computer. Lastly go back to phone and reload app. It works fine now. Thanks Att tech support !
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.