Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Feb 9, 2020 1:22 AM

Phone Update Issue

My Samsung 9+ phone had an ATT update today and now my Samsung Notes application is not working.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

2 months ago

You may have to update that app thru the Samsung App store. That update was android 10 and it may have just broke the app. You can also clear your cache partition to see if that helps.

Wipe cache partition

Turn off the device.

Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.

When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.

An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.

Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.

Press Power key to select.

Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.

When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.

Press the Power key to restart the device.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

Thanks updating through the app store fixed the issue.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

See if the update page helps: https://www.att.com/devicehowto/tutorial.html#!/stepbystep/id/stepbystep_KM1253489?make=Samsung&model=SamsungG965U

You can also reach out to technical support via 800. 331. 0500 and say “technical support” when prompted for reason for call. Also visit a nearby AT&T store to see what they can determine.

Might google search a hard restart option, usually a few buttons together for a few seconds to “kick start” it.

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

3 Messages

Thanks
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…