Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Feb 8, 2020 5:30 PM

phone supplementary services like call forwarding no longer working since Android 10 update

My Call Forward feature has stopped working on my Samsung S9 phone since I updated to Android 10. I open my phone app and go to SETTINGS; then I open SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES. I get the following message:

Failed to read data

something went wrong. Check your SIM card or network connection, then try again.

MMI codes do the same thing.

This was happening with the Android 10 Beta as well. I got a new sim card, cleared the cache, reset the networks etc.

Not sure where to go from here.

Responses

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

Might be related to update, but to verify, backup and do a full reset to see if it purges issue, otherwise call technical support at 800. 331. 0500

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Broke down and did the factory reset. Same problem even before restoring any apps.

• 

8 Messages

Same here got a new Sim still same error . I was on Samsung site and no support from them either. At&t support seems to be luke warm since I have an unlocked phone although I've been forwarding my phone for over year since I had it.

• 

8 Messages

Tried firmware reflash at ubreakifix didn't work. After that went straight to T Mobile and dumped at&t. This fixed my forwarding and I now have Volte and Wifi calling activated on my S9. Good Luck.

• 

3 Messages

Did T Mobile install a new version of android or did you just pop in one of their sim cards?

• 

8 Messages

Just a new sim.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…