Tuesday, May 10th, 2022 5:14 PM
just purchased a new samsung galaxy watch4 classic, and i have a stand alone number but my watch want generate a sync code, can someone help please i`ve tried everything.
2 years ago
We're happy to help to get your Galaxy Watch 4 synced and setup @mikedw48.
To start the Number Sync keep in mind that each wireless number on your account that uses NumberSync should have its own ID. This ensures that all calls sent to and from a synced device are linked to the right number.
Note: To set up NumberSync, you must first connect your watch to an AT&T Cellular Network and have the latest software version. Here are the steps to begin your Number sync from your watch home screen:
1. Swipe up from the bottom of the clock screen to access the Apps tray, then scroll to and select the Settings app
2. Select Connections, then select AT&T NumberSync.
3. Select Get started, then select the Checkmark icon.
4. From your paired device, enter your AT&T User ID and Password then select Sign in.
5. Select Sync a watch.
6. You will receive a 5-digit code on the watch. From your paired device, enter the 5-digit sync code and a device nickname, then select Continue.
7. Your watch will be listed under Synced watches.
8. When sync is complete, select DONE on the watch.
Check the Number sync requirments to ensure that your devices are compatible.
Try the steps above and for more about setting up AT&T NumberSync, please visit the AT&T NumberSync support page to get step by step instructions with setting up your Galaxy Watch 4. SIgn in to your account then Select your Make and Model of your device and follow the prompts. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for contacing AT&T Community Forums.
Alasani, AT&T Community Specialist