My account is not letting me use hd voice (4th new sim and on tried on different phones)
Someone help! I have brand new s8+. I can't get my account to let me use hd voice/enhanced LTE at all, Blocks outgoing calls from happening (voice recording can't make a call at this time when I try) . I'm waiting for level 4 tech with customer support for 2 weeks and haven't called me. Will list following what has tried and failed.
- switched sim cards and phones (3 people) both hd voice capabilities . My card doesn't work, their sim hd voice works on my phone.
- tested at store on new galaxy, doesn't work on it
- level 3 tech support switched my telephone number with temporary new number, made call with my sim, doesn't work.
- tech helped me input apn again, reset my data, Took off features off my account, IMEI matched up. Not working. Techs saying everything looks good on my account and everything refreshed for it to work.
- been to different cities in United States vacationing. Not a tower issue and in coverage area. Not working.
- on my 4th new sim card. Done at store and on phone with support. Nothing
-had working on 2 other phones before I got my new phone. HD voice has been on my account before.
In between my Note 7 (HD enabled) and my S8+ I did have a Google Pixel unlocked on AT&T. Could that messed up something? It can't use hd voice or other att service because it's not certified.
Help! I'm stumped and lots of att personal stumped!