Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
A

• 

11 Messages

Thu, Oct 22, 2020 3:11 PM

Is STIR and SHAKEN implemented on AT&T network?

I see lots of noise about this authentication. Is it true AT&T already have it? Looks like major networks have to have it by Jun 2021.

How can I see it on my device, e.g. iPhone? Does it even help with spam call that shown as US numbers? Can it be configured to go directly to voice mail?

Thanks.

Responses

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

20.7K Messages

a month ago

You wont see it on device its handled at the switches before the call makes it to you.  And ATT is still listed as in production.  They are testing it tho.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.2K Messages

a month ago

Even once in production on ATT’s side, it won’t do any good until other provider’s implement. Those robo and spam calls aren’t originating on ATT’s network. Hopefully, they will add the capability to block any unverified number.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question