Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
C

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Oct 18, 2020 12:37 AM

IP address blacklisted

I tried to buy some medication on line  but kept getting the message ipaddress blacklisted. No idea why my iPhone with atand t is blacklisted?

I placed my order using my ipad and my home internet with no problem 

Responses

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

5 days ago

You should contact Customer Service regarding this issue.

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

43.1K Messages

5 days ago

There is no reason I know of for an IP address on ATT’s cellular network to be blacklisted. You probably need to ask the on line vendor why. It’s probably an error on their end.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.5K Messages

5 days ago

IP?  Or imei? 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

• 

4 Messages

5 days ago

IP address

• 

4 Messages

5 days ago

I have contacted the vendor and I will contact ATAT

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.5K Messages

4 days ago

Are you buying outside the USA?  The vendor may not be permitted to sell to you. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

• 

4 Messages

4 days ago

No, not buying international. I am buying from a USA company and this is not the first time I buy from this company

Get started...

Ask a new question