How to Unblock Calls - Solutions from the AT&T Community
Learn how to unblock calls you have blocked in error
There are a variety of ways a call may have been blocked. Via the phones app or AT&T Active Armor. Below you will find information on how to unblock calls on the apps you may have.
The different ways to unblock numbers
The Active Armor App
- Open the app
- Select the Blocked icon in red
- Select the number
- Then unblock
- Go to settings and scroll to the phone icon
- Go to Blocked Contacts
- Select the number you wish to unblock
- Go to the Phone icon
- Select the menu (3 vertical dots)
- Settings then Blocked Numbers
- Select the number you want to remove
3rd Party Apps
If you are using a 3rd party app, you’ll need to reach out to the app developer or find online instructions.
If you need detailed steps for your specific device, check out our AT&T Device Tutorial.
- Scroll down to Calling & Contacts
- Select Block or Unblock Call
- Follow the steps listed
Need to Block Calls?
Check out our Block Calls Solution page.
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist