Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 22, 2020 10:50 PM

Emergency Contact on Cell

In this cell phone age, there are really no easy white pages access, so I believe it's extremely important that cell phones have an Emergency Contact area at the top to be available in case of an accident. Hospitals end up just calling anyone on your phone, or wait for an incoming call if locked, in hopes of reaching a family member. Maybe AT&T can be the first, and put an ad on TV & social media stating it.

Responses

Transponder

ACE - Scholar

• 

344 Messages

3 weeks ago

This would be a feature of the phone, not ATT. On my iphone emergency contact information is immediately available to first responders even if I am unconscious. On my iphone they would just press the power button and the volume down button at the same time. First responders are trained in how to access emergency contact information on most phones.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.