Bushyholland's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tue, May 17, 2022 7:45 PM

AT&T Samsung S7 Active Wifi Calling Button Blanked Out.

Hi , Purchased Samsung S7 Active.
The phone has been unlocked and currently connected with a Telstra Sim in Australia.
Cannot use wifi calling as the button is blanked out.
Have spoken to various mobile phone techs but it seems that this phone software is in ownership of AT & T.
`i` reside in an area that is regarded as remote and in a mobile reception black spot with no reception.
I rely on wifi calling through the internet to communicate with the outside World.
Does anyone know if it is possible that AT & T can or would release this feature/ function for my phone regardless that my server is with Telstra Pre Paid.
Very disappointed not having this feature working as i paid big money for this S7 Active Military Grade of which is a really good phone .
Live & Learn i guess but i cannot see what At & T had to gain by withholding this feature and restricting this function to only AT & T Services.
Can anyone assist ?
Regards.
Bush.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

1分前

S7 active was a exclusive ATT phone you won't get that feature running in AUS.

• 

2 Messages

1分前

Thanks for rely mate, Yes unfortunately i believe you are correct.
Tried many Mobile Phone representatives in Au to come to this conclusion.
One would have thought being a Samsung phone that the Firmware would have catered for World Wide Applications and use. Maybe if i was using AT & T services that feature could work but i don`t think Wifi calling is offered in US.
Bugga hey !  i`ve been had by the Yankees. :)

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.