Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
S

• 

5 Messages

Mon, Oct 19, 2020 7:53 PM

AT&T Mobile Protection (the Paid Version) and Lookout (the Free Version)

I have an android version 8 phone.  I recently upgraded to AT&T Mobile Security and noticed, when opening it, the screen says "Powered by Lookout.  I have also been running the free Lookout version 10.32.4-5a02b33.  My question is, do I need to be running both or am I protected by just using the AT&T Mobile Protection App, which, again, I have been paying for on a monthly basis.  Thank you for your help!

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

a month ago

This is the $3.99 app?  
It includes AT&T call protect which helps identify and block spam and other various fraudulent phone calls.   It includes a VPN.   as well as virus protection.

Lookout is free virus protection.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question