For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
formerlyknownas's profile
ACE - Sage

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

Saturday, April 25th, 2015 1:01 AM

AT&T Drive mode on Note 3, lollipop

I have been fighting with Drive mode, navigation and music, and losing.
I either need a work around or know if I can disable the AT&T drive mode, but still use Note 3 's hands free mode.

Here is what happens:
I turn on hands free, set up my destination with google maps, then set up pandora to stream while driving.
Half way to my destination, it switched from the map to AT&T drive mode screen.

Today I was reduced to turning off drive mode and hands free and reading turn by turn directions off the screen...not a safe option.

Suggestions?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @lizdance40

I’m sorry to hear that these two services are conflicting. You’re a big help here on the community forums, so hopefully we can return the help! If you head to Settings > Applications > Application Manager in your device settings, we should be able to swipe across to “ALL” and locate the AT&T Drive Mode app. From there, we should have either a Disable or Turn Off option!

This should then prevent the app from appearing mid-commute!

I hope this helps!

Charise

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I have been adjusting the settings to force those app to "play nice". And do it my way. So far, Sucess! Otherwise, I will try your fix.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.