Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 3:07 PM

Voicemail for 2nd line

I have 2 lines on my Iphone 10X Max, a personal and a business line but for some reason my voicemail doesn't show any of my business messages. Clients tell me they've left messages and I don't see them anywhere. Just called it using my wifes phone and sure enough, there's no message. Is there somewhere else I should look for my messages?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

2 months ago

Steve Jobs may have passed away before the iPhone 10 came out but he is rolling over in his grave right now . Sorry but I have to tease you , if you're an iPhone user you should know which iPhone you have and call it by its correct name

10x is redundant. And the iphone x or 10, had no 'max'.
So I assume you have the iPhone x s Max. Which is Apple's first dual-sim phone.

Did you set up a voicemail on both lines? Some people I've had technical difficulties setting up the esim line.
Addressed on Apple forum ↙️
(Copy paste)
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250017746

(edited)

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Not knowing the exact name of my phone doesn't help resolve my problem but thanks for the lesson. I'll be sure to call it by the correct name from now on. But yes, I do have the IPhone X S Max and as far as I know voicemail is set up but I'll double check that. Thanks again

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…