13 Messages

Wed, Aug 26, 2020 8:28 PM

Unwanted text messages

Everyday I get unwanted text messages 

i called AT&T very poor response 

“copy paste text send it to them

then copy paste number it was from “

so now 1 text has turned in 4 

they will not stop them but I have to keep forwarding them ?

every other carriers stops them right away 

so my question is way am I still with AT&T 

me and my friends bill are totally different same service almost twice the payments I’m just about sick of AT&T 

so please “my carrier” stop the unwanted text messages 

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

3 months ago

Can't you block the numbers?

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

13 Messages

3 months ago

I have been !!

Tutor

• 

13 Messages

3 months ago

tons of them different area codes 

some kind of scam 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Unwanted text messages

• 

7 Messages

I have had this to me before in 2 in the morning so I get where you are coming from. How I got rid of them is to leave any SMS group chats and it worked for me and I hope it works for you.

Tutor

• 

13 Messages

SMS group ?

• 

7 Messages

Do you have an iphone or android

• 

7 Messages

Because on iphone there is two different types of messages Imessage and sms. SMS is a group chat with not everyone that has an iphone

Tutor

• 

13 Messages

iPhone

• 

1 Message

a month ago

There should be a way to stop ad texts! They are increasing every week and come from different numbers, so blocking the number does not work. The ads are from quack diet and health products and services. Surely AT&T can outsmart these companies! Or are you purposely allowing/benefitting from them? They are filling up my phone and I want them to stop now.

Get started...

Ask a new question