Need your talk or text logs?
Kuzzie1's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 5th, 2017 1:16 AM

Unlimited Plus Plan - 22GB of data plus 10GB of hotspot

Does this mean you get 22GB of high-speed data per line AND 10GB of high-speed hotspot for a grand total of 32GB of high-speed internet data PER LINE??  Or does the 10GB of high-speed hotspot count towards your overall total of 22GB of high-speed data??

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I have the top plan. Unlimited everything.  internet is not available except though my phone or satellite. Still doesn't make sense for 10 gig hotspot and 22 gig data. Data is data should not make any difference if it is hotspot or not.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

5 years ago

@temac58 wrote:

I have the top plan. Unlimited everything.  internet is not available except though my phone or satellite. Still doesn't make sense for 10 gig hotspot and 22 gig data. 

That's not the name of a plan (current or past).

Data is data should not make any difference if it is hotspot or not.

Yes, it makes a difference on how you should be billed for it. A buffet is $14.95 for all you can eat, but if you want to bring someone else to eat off your plate, you need a different plan order you then need a fixed plan. It's all YOU can eat, there are obviously going to be limits if you want to share.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Why is the hotspot and regular data not the treated the same? I used average 100 GB per month for a year. Now I get shut down at 10 GB. When it's cold out TV usage goes up.now I just go to bed. No tv.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@temac58 wrote:

Why is the hotspot and regular data not the treated the same? I used average 100 GB per month for a year. Now I get shut down at 10 GB. When it's cold out TV usage goes up.now I just go to bed. No tv.

So, when using the hotspot you use massive amounts MORE data right?  

How is this not obvious.   The hotspot was advertised as 10 gigs and you used far more.  Since many did not curb their usage ATT did it for them.  At the time the plan was offered, you could have purchased a hotspot device with unlimited data.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.