Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
acwerth's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Nov 1, 2014 8:46 PM

smart limits - restricted hours

What happens to incoming texts during restricted hours - are they saved for later or permanently deleted?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.7K Messages

7 y ago

Hi @acwerth 

If text messages can't be delivered during restricted hours, they are permanently blocked and are not delivered at any later time.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

To AT&T:

Would AT&T consider changing this policy or functionality in a future upgrade to Smart Limits?  I feel badly that messages intended for my daughter do not simply get delivered after her restricted hours are lifted, such as at the end of the school day.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

What a way to make a child feel like their friends are ignoring them!!! My daughter didn't think her friends were responding... Should be delivered when restrictions one off!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

I have a wireless LTE modem for a landline,  I was looking for a way to block all incoming calls except for a handful of numbers.  The line belongs to a family member that has memory issues and when telemarketers call they often agree and provide personal information, allbeit wrong, to them.  I want to cut them off.  Will the smart limit All Time restriction allow for all calls other then the allowed numbers be blocked?

Get started...

Ask a new question