For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
acwerth's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 1st, 2014 8:46 PM

smart limits - restricted hours

What happens to incoming texts during restricted hours - are they saved for later or permanently deleted?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @acwerth 

If text messages can't be delivered during restricted hours, they are permanently blocked and are not delivered at any later time.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

To AT&T:

Would AT&T consider changing this policy or functionality in a future upgrade to Smart Limits?  I feel badly that messages intended for my daughter do not simply get delivered after her restricted hours are lifted, such as at the end of the school day.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

What a way to make a child feel like their friends are ignoring them!!! My daughter didn't think her friends were responding... Should be delivered when restrictions one off!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have a wireless LTE modem for a landline,  I was looking for a way to block all incoming calls except for a handful of numbers.  The line belongs to a family member that has memory issues and when telemarketers call they often agree and provide personal information, allbeit wrong, to them.  I want to cut them off.  Will the smart limit All Time restriction allow for all calls other then the allowed numbers be blocked?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.