Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Check Your Usage History
B

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jul 29, 2021 12:38 AM

Secret lines on my account and do they att have to tell me

I have an account and I have 3 phones on my account what i want to know is can one of my phones that's on my account add a separate line to their phone without me knowing I found some phone numbers and called them and they all rang my  husband's phone now one was a good voice and the other when I looked it up said it was an att account now how can he do this and I also can't see any of his info like I can for the other two he has a Samsung Galaxy 51  is this possible because I'm starting to think I'm losing my mind and he is making it even worse. Now I'm hoping someone can tell me or lead me to where I can find out what's going on because this is about to cause this marriage to be no longer. Please if anyone can help me figure this out it would be very appreciated 

Constructive

Employee

• 

24.5K Messages

4 m ago

If he’s an authorized user on the account he can do whatever he pleases.  Maybe talk to your husband. 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

54.5K Messages

4 m ago

No, no one can add secret lines to your account without you seeing them. If any line is added to your account, you would see it. Your husband could add a number to his phone using a different service such as google voice. He could also have an ATT number on a different account and it would ring on his phone if he has a dual SIM phone or if it is forwarded to his phone.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.