Need your talk or text logs?
immerse's profile

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 5th, 2022 1:25 PM

pdanet

need to download this app on android and att is blocking it on play store.  anyone now how to download it anyway?  need to bypass the limited hotspot on my UNLIMITED phone plan 

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

This will probably get removed but hopefully you see it before it does. Go to pdanet.co/install (just copy and paste this into your browser's address bar and hit enter) and it will land you on the download and install page. From there, the link labeled "Download Android apk file directly". I would recommend doing this on your phone's browser and not your PC's. If you do it on your PC's then you have to connect your phone via USB or bluetooth file share and move it to your phone. Anyway, once the file is downloaded, find it and run it. That will install PDAnet on your phone for you. You do want to also download the windows client which is the third link I believe and install that on your Windows PC. Follow the instructions and you should be good. Also, don't forget to check the box on the app itself on your phone that says "Hide Tether Usage". This way it won't show you are tethering and it just shows you are using data instead. Hope this helps and doesn't get removed! lol. Take care

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.