Cue...'s profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 6:10 AM

Pay lots of money for little service

I cant enjoy my tablet nor cellular service because of data usage. Its so costly with ATT and slows to nearly non-functional speed after the data is so quickly consumed. Other companies offer unlimited data. I was hoping ATT would catch on but... ATT customer service has also changed, they always appologise but never really fix the issue. I'm realizing their real goal is only the money and not the customer.
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

5 y ago

Is your speed slow in your area or are you going over the high speed data option you have selected from at&t that explicitly said it would slow down after that amount?

Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.9K Messages

5 y ago

@Cue... It's pretty unusable once you pass the data limit (if it wasn't, why would you ever upgrade?).

If you're repeatedly going over before the end of your cycle, you probably need a bigger plan.  

Or check your phone, see what apps are using the most data and see if you can use them less or turn them of fif it's not intentional.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

I am currently sitting on hold because my wife and I have no service at our house they told us originally maybe it was the phone we bought my wife since it was cheap one. Funny they sold it to us . So we paid it off bought more expensive one and still no service in the house so called again and again and troubleshot sent a microcell tower however still not working won't let us move the device payment to my wife's line since the service won't work at home and she is home all the time. What really irritates me is they had the nerve yesterday a Rep to tell me point blank yeah you are not near a tower and have little to no coverage ok so you can credit her monthly service and moved payment plan to my line and cancel hers we can't do that you should have read your contract sir we don't guarantee service . Wow you sell customer service knowing the area they are in doesn't or has very little service and you know this because the address is the same as day I signed up for service however you still tricked the customer into buying service even when I asked how my service is in the area and told you I had att service in the past and wasn't good required a microcell then many years later would have hoped you would have upgraded and expanded. But I have to understand you are shady and sells things very unethical. Unlike Verizon who doesn't seek customers services they know won't work..... guess my next stop is social media I have been on this call for 41 minutes now of which at least 25 has been silent hold because I want someone above a floor supervisor and they keep hoping I will disconnect and nope I will not.
Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.9K Messages

5 y ago

@Schiffke76 If you didn't have good service at home, I guess I'm not sure why you wouldn't return and cancel the first day?

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.