Pre-order the new Google Pixel 7, Google Pixel 7 Pro and new Google Pixel Watch - Online Now!
Need your talk or text logs?
S

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 4, 2022 12:06 AM

Not receiving verification codes

I have an iPhone 12 and my partner has an iPhone 13.  We are on a family plan together and we both recently stopped being able to receive verification codes.  This happened after we switched out to new SIM cards, due to a service interruption.  The new SIM cards fixed the service issue and we are able to receive all other texts & calls, but no codes, which are necessary for any 2-step verifications for things like bank accounts and logging into AT&T.  

3 trips to a store and 6 calls to customer service have not been able to resolve the issue.  Anyone have any ideas?  

• 

8 Messages

3分前

Probably the most inept company I've ever seen.  Going back to Verizon like everyone else I know.  This is only one of many problems I've found with the company - all leading back to not caring the least about their customers after they've won the sale

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.9K Messages

3分前

File a complaint with the BBB and that will get someone from the Office of the President to contact you. I had the "no verification code" issue right after we switched our plan. It turned out that there was an error or misconfiguration of the account on the backend that took two engineers from the OoP's group to find, isolate, and fix. Been perfect since.

JeffL1

• 

55 Messages

3分前

I stumbled upon a list of the 5 worse companies regarding customer service.  Verizon was right after AT&T, so that may not be the answer.

JeffL1

• 

55 Messages

3分前

I'm up and running again, but I was just wondering.  In your profile for myatt, there is a spot for a recovery phone number.  What would happen if the number was removed and that field was left blank.   Would it use you recovery e-mail address?

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.