For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
bawkbawk1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 16th, 2015 9:32 PM

Not getting calls, texts, or voicemails in a timely manner

I've been an AT&T customer for ages and have had this problem for years, but it's getting

so bad that I will have to switch carriers if it's not fixed.    In short, I don't get voicemails and texts when they are sent.  I might get them a week later, but I do not get them when they are sent.

Sometimes I don't get calls when they are placed either---  they person will be put through to

my voicemail and I have no notification that they have called.  And because I won't get the voicemail until several days later, I generally find out about this by accident when I actually see the person who called, and they tell me they were trying to reach me.

The most absurd example of this happened last week.   Someone dropped something off at my house on Sunday.  On Friday, I finally got their text from Sunday morning:  "HI! I just dropped something off on your porch!"

At&T customer service acts surprised and saddened that I am having this problem, and has no idea what to do about it.   Just wondering if other people out there are having this problem as well.   I have had this problem with an AT&T contract, without a contract, and with a number of different brands of phone.

Please respond if you are experiencing a similar problem!  Thanks!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Happening to us as well. I have called. We r having problems viewing picture messages as well. I'm tired of paying for something and not receiving full service. I need a cell phone for my job.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hello! @bawkbawk1 Thanks for posting your concerns.

So we can get this resolved, Please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information:

Your cellular or account number

Your full name

An alternate contact number to reach you for troubleshooting

The best date and time to contact you

Hope this helps!

Charise

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.