AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Need your talk or text logs?
robinann41's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Feb 4, 2015 11:50 PM

My Unlimited Data plan is being shut down daily by AT&T technicians in Durango CO

I have had "unlimited data" for over 4 years.   AT LEAST 3 years ago AT&T started shutting me down not allow me to get on the internet.   I'm a senior with a home based Internet business that is deeply affected by AT&T shutting my services completely down for entire days.   It would always come back on for the evening hours, which does not do my daytime business any good.    I have called countless times over the years and have been jerked around, with no fix ever given.   At one point a representative actually said that Durango Colorado is too small a town for them to worry about fixing anything they needed to fix in order to keep ALL OF US up and running at all times.   I'm deeply saddened by this.  As a backup plan I  purchased a "stand by" air card via Verizon that I have to plug in every time AT&T doesn't allow me to login to handle my day to day business.   I am paying for 2 services just because of AT&T's criminal behavior.   Needless to say I've reported this to the FCC.

MR_SMiT

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

7 years ago

@123456Bummer wrote:

I read the post above mine. My bills still were showing "UNLIMITED". I was also led down the primrose path by ATT reps as when they saw the "Unlimited" on my account for years I was constantly told to be sure and keep that as you can not get "UNLIMITED" anymore. I paid extra for 5 years on my "UNLIMITED ATT" bill without any notice that I was paying for a plan that was not available. Like buying car insurance with Zero deductible. Paying extra for it for years. Then have a wreck and they tell you to pay $1,000 dollar deductable becuse we deleted that type of insurance 5 years ago. That is a deceptive business practice. ATT knows it also.

Then something is wrong with your billing and account. It is mixed up with " grandfathered unlimited data" for smartphones. Reps did not do good job in checking out what's going on with your account.

ACE - Sage

• 

102.2K Messages

7 years ago

Especially if there are still cell phones on the account that do have unlimited data.  

As far as the analogy, it's a bit off.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

No Cell Phones on Bill. Copy Coming.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

1 - ATT UNLIMITED.PNG

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

This is all I could get off of the Usage MeterATT UNLIMITED PER MONTH.JPG

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

2 - ATT UNLIMITED DATA.png

ACE - Sage

• 

102.2K Messages

7 years ago

Definitely an ATT mess up.   

If you haven't done so, private message @ATTMobilityCare and see what you can get.  At best a credit for $30 for 3 months over charge.  Worth a try....

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

The Analogy is correct.

Like paying a membership to a ATT unlimited club for 5 years monthly.

Never going to the club for 5 years.

Then one day you go to the club.

You find out the club closed and they never notified you.

Just kept cashing your monthly checks.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.