The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Check Your Usage History
robinann41's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Feb 4, 2015 11:50 PM

My Unlimited Data plan is being shut down daily by AT&T technicians in Durango CO

I have had "unlimited data" for over 4 years.   AT LEAST 3 years ago AT&T started shutting me down not allow me to get on the internet.   I'm a senior with a home based Internet business that is deeply affected by AT&T shutting my services completely down for entire days.   It would always come back on for the evening hours, which does not do my daytime business any good.    I have called countless times over the years and have been jerked around, with no fix ever given.   At one point a representative actually said that Durango Colorado is too small a town for them to worry about fixing anything they needed to fix in order to keep ALL OF US up and running at all times.   I'm deeply saddened by this.  As a backup plan I  purchased a "stand by" air card via Verizon that I have to plug in every time AT&T doesn't allow me to login to handle my day to day business.   I am paying for 2 services just because of AT&T's criminal behavior.   Needless to say I've reported this to the FCC.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 y ago

2 - ATT UNLIMITED DATA.png

ACE - Sage

• 

91.9K Messages

6 y ago

Definitely an ATT mess up.   

If you haven't done so, private message @ATTMobilityCare and see what you can get.  At best a credit for $30 for 3 months over charge.  Worth a try....

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 y ago

The Analogy is correct.

Like paying a membership to a ATT unlimited club for 5 years monthly.

Never going to the club for 5 years.

Then one day you go to the club.

You find out the club closed and they never notified you.

Just kept cashing your monthly checks.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.