Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Sep 11, 2019 12:40 AM

Mobile Hotspot plans

So when I bought the mobile Hotspot plan there was 2 plans a 250gb plan for $60 per month and a 500gb plan for $100 per month. I got the 250gb and want to upgrade to the next size but when I went to the local att store and the best they could was 100gb for $80. My question is: is the 500gb plan still available?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.6K Messages

a year ago

No. It was discontinued long ago. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Is there a maximum time one can go over on data and get charged $10  for 10gb?

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.6K Messages

a year ago

That I don’t know.  It may have no limit, which could be painful on the wallet.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question