Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Nov 29, 2019 12:11 AM

MMS to Verizon Phones

I'm having trouble getting MMS messages sent from AT&T to Verizon phone numbers.  Is this a known issue? Is there anything that can be done to fix this? I'm using Google's messaging platform and she's using messages plus. 

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

34.4K Messages

3 months ago

My daughter has Verizon and I have no problem messaging her so no, no known issue to my knowledge. Not sure what you mean by “Google’s messaging platform”, SMS and MMS messages go through ATT messaging servers, not Google servers.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

I meant app and I'm aware they aren't going through Google's server. We are using RCS so maybe that has something to do with it, but we tried with two other phones that we're using stock Samsung messaging and it wasn't sending to Verizon.