Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

11 Messages

Fri, Apr 3, 2020 8:29 PM

MMS group messages. Major issues.

I am only getting some of my text messages that are sent in group messages. It doesn't matter if i am on WiFi or mobile data. The messages prompt me to download them, but they won't download. I have mms on in the messaging app as well as auto download. I've cleared the cache etc. I called tech support. They reset a bunch of things and asked that i use the stock messages app on my phone (s20 ultra). The issue persists. I receive about half of the texts in a group. I receive pictures fine. They stated they would call me back last week and never did. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated as i can't get through to customer support any more.

Responses

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

Same

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I, too, am having the same issue with my new Samsung Galaxy S20+. Group messaging is simply not working. I receive the initial message from the sender, but can see no responses (they all come in under the individual group member's number/name in a separate thread with entries that won't download). I can respond on the original thread, but I cannot see anyone else's responses.

• 

11 Messages

Same here

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

2 months ago

Same

• 

11 Messages

2 months ago

I have found that if i go into the phone settings from dialing *#*#4363#*#* and change the preferred network to wcdma preferred, i can then download the messages. But then when i switch it back, the problem persists.